Hi Tom-

Could you use a single, repeating timer with sufficient resolution for your
purposes and an array or dictionary storing the needed timing state?  Then
update state appropriately at each fire of the single timer?

Array {
        Timing Item 1 {
                currentTime: 24.2
                running: YES
                expires: 60.0
        }
        Timing Item 2 {
                … etc.

- (void)doSomething:(NSTimer *)timer
{
        // increment timing state
        // expire overdue items
        // etc.
}

Not sure of what you're trying to accomplish; perhaps this a different way to
consider the issue.  HTH!

John

John Pannell
http://www.positivespinmedia.com