This is the hardest email I’ve ever had to write to this list.

With the passing of Steve Jobs, there may be the wish to express your feelings
here. While it may seem callous, I ask that you please refrain from doing that.
It isn’t that I don’t ache at this loss, the man had a huge impact on my life,
but for the sake of productivity it is important that we keep the list on track.

Thank you.

—
Scott [Moderator]
Think of what Steve would do and then try and do better. For him.