On Mac OS X 10.6.8, in an NSTableView I have a column that contains
nsbuttoncell class. Row selection isn't useful in my application but doing:

- (BOOL)tableView:(NSTableView *)tableView shouldSelectRow:(NSInteger)row
{
  return NO;
}

means that there is no response whenever I click on the button cell(it
doesn't fire).

How do I get that button cell to send it's action and have no row selection
in the table view at the same time? I'm sure there is a way to do this.

Michael