Hi all,

I am trying a simple application to generate pdf from contents in a
text view.

I am using below code:

        NSPrintInfo *pdfDisplayInfo = [[NSPrintInfo alloc]
initWithDictionary:[NSDictionary
dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:@"YES",NSPrintHeaderAndFooter,nil]];
        [pdfDisplayInfo setVerticalPagination:NSAutoPagination];
        [pdfDisplayInfo setHorizontalPagination:NSAutoPagination];
        [pdfDisplayInfo setVerticallyCentered:NO];
        NSFileManager *filemanager = [NSFileManager defaultManager];
        NSMutableData *dataObtained = [[NSMutableData alloc] init];
        NSPrintOperation *printOperation = [NSPrintOperation

    PDFOperationWithView:contentView

    insideRect:[contentView frame]

    toData:dataObtained printInfo:pdfDisplayInfo];

        [printOperation runOperation];
        [filemanager createFileAtPath:[@"~/Documents/SamplePrint.pdf"
stringByExpandingTildeInPath] contents:dataObtained attributes:nil];

Problem is:

Though I have used setVerticalPagination as NSAutoPagination, content
in pdf generated is not distributed among multiple pages.

Can anyone suggest me - if I am doing anything wrong or missing
something?

Here is the link for, code :
http://db.tt/L9rM8NU7<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://db.tt/L9rM8NU7&usg=AFQjCNHabIMFPDDOLl2BOEJk27GkVyW_0g>

Thanks,