If any Apple docs folks are reading, I just want to put in some feedback:

        The Jump Bar is one of the best improvements to Xcode in a long while.

The key feature for me is not so much the bread crumbs trail, though that's
pretty valuable, but the instant hierarchic access to a bunch of stuff with a
reasonable balance of tree depth and breadth in most subtrees. Handiest when I
don't really know what to search for.

And as Ryan points out below, economical use of screen space.

ScottB