Hi Nick-

There is some composition of views needed to make this work.  Within GCDrawKit,
find the GCZoomView class… make your custom view a subview of this (to adopt
all of its zoomy goodness).  Then, make your custom drawing view the
documentView of an NSScrollView.

You'll now need to wire up some controls in the UI (i.e. some menu items or
buttons) to call the various zooming methods that your view has now inherited
from GCZoomView.  Once you're wired up correctly, everything will "just work" -
the scroll view will respond to the size changes of your document, and your
drawing will now scale up and down per the user's use of the controls you've
provided.

It is a really nice bit of code (thanks Graham!)

John

John Pannell
http://www.positivespinmedia.com