Hi Guys,

Working on an iPad app, I'm running into an annoying issue you may have seen
already.

I have a UITextField on a view. I want the user to be able to edit it by single
tapping on it, but I want to display a popover to chose from a list when the
user does a long press on the UITextfield.

To do this, I added a LongPressGestureRecognizer on it and implemented the
delegate in my controller.

Now it works fine when I start my app, and I do a long press on the UITextfield
until I edit it once. When I have edited my field using a single tap, if I try
to do again a long press gesture, then my recognizer is ignored, the
UITextField enters edit mode and the magnifying glass is shown.

Is there a way to do what I want to achieve?

I might just not properly end the editing session, but I can't understand why
it stops working only after I have edited the field once.

Many thanks for your help,
Olivier./.