Hi Everyone,

Perhaps someone can help point me in the right direction on this:

I have an NSObjectController that maintains a UI for me.
I have an NSTextField which contains numerical value. You could type in a
number, which populates an NSNumber object deep inside my code..
Magically, my NSObjectController does its thing and maintains the UI. Very cool
stuff!

I just recently updated my bindings for this NSTextField, so that a a Min and
Max Value is respected. As a test, I typed a value which is outside the Min/Max
value, to see what I need to implement. To my surprise, a sheet is created
saying "The Value 500 is too large." It prompts the user to Discard or Keep
Change.
Where did this come from? And how do I override this?

I can't find info in the docs. I do see a vague reference to a "sheet" in the
NSObjectController Docs, with add/remove selectors, etc. But nothing concrete.
Ideas?

Thanks!

bob.