OK, I found a way to import it into FileMaker. It looks good when I use DOS
Encoding. But when I use kCFStringEncoding derivates I had no luck. I know CF
and NSString is toll free bridged, but does this apply to the encodings as
well? There is some post from 2000 by Ali Ozer that would suggest it's not the
case.