Hi,

in my UIViewController using IB I can add buttons to its view's toolbar bar, I
am referring to that bar widget thing at the bottom, just in case someone was
as confused as I was at first. Anyway, I can see them in IB as well as in my
running app. Yet, when debugging, I found no way to actually get a hold of
their instances. If I use the controller and say
navigationController.toolbar.items the resulting array is empty, even though
the navigationController is not nil nor is its toolbar. I checked in -
(id)initWithNibName:(NSString *)nibNameOrNil bundle:(NSBundle *)nibBundleOrNil
as well as in viewDidLoad. I also checked in the location where I create the
instance of the controller.

Is there a way to actually do something with those buttons once they are added
in IB, or is it like using IB they are built in concrete and somewhere
inaccessible?

Thanks
Alex