Hi Chris,

I prefer sticking with C for this part of my code.   I just assumed that
CFPlugin would be less work, but since you suggested CFBundle, I can see that
it might be just as easy/hard.  What would be the advantages?

Either way, I guess I would still have a problem syncing up static variables
once the bundle executable was loaded?

Thanks,

Philip