At 9:47 AM -0500 1/2/12, Grandinetti Philip wrote:
So, I can't really define the static variable pointing to my library in the plugin. It needs to be defined in the library that handles all the SI units.

Hi Philip,

This is dusting off brain cells that I haven't used in awhile but, assuming all the plugins run only in your application, you could put all of the code/data shared by the plugins into a framework that resides in your application bundle.

Your application and your plugins then link against this framework.

You could use either CFPlugin or NSBundle as Chris suggests.

The tough part here is all the Xcode magic to get the targets set up correctly -- I'm currently working out something similar, and will post results.

If someone has a recipe for setting this up in Xcode 4 and would be willing to post it, I'd be interested as well.

HTH,

-Steve