Hi List,

I am using NSException callStackSymbols API for printing the Stack trace when
ever my application is crashed with the exception. I am dependent on Webkit
framework in my application and using this framework across different modules.
My application is crashing most of the times in Web kit framework itself and
giving stack trace in internal Webkit classes without giving much information
about in which method my application is triggering that Webkit API. I know,
Current stack trace will print the current method name in our applicaiton as
well. But, I don't know in which cases it will skip. Probably it depends on the
threads. I am planning to extend my exception handling mechanism to display
current method in my application also.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Apparao Mulpuri
This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged
and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error,
please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email
completely from your system. Any views or opinions are solely those of the
sender. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless
expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken
on the basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.