A friend pointed me to a *really* interesting documentation browser with
features along these lines. ("Classes and methods have their own wiki pages" is
what reminded me of this old thread on cocoa-dev, but there's lots more.) I've
only played with it a bit, but it seems very sharp and professionally done.

<http://kapeli.com/dash/>

> Snippet Manager Features:
>       • Collect snippets of code that you reuse often.
>       • Sync by saving your library in Dropbox.
>       • Over 80 syntaxes for code highlighting.
>       • Variable Placeholders can be edited before pasting.
>       • Abbreviations are expanded wherever you type them.
>       • Tag Cloud scales tags based on usage count.
> Special Snippet Placeholders:
>       • @clipboard expands into the contents of the clipboard.
>       • @cursor repositions the cursor after expansion.
>       • @date expands into the current date.
>       • @time expands into the current time.
> Documentation Browser Features:
>       • Search Cocoa reference in iOS, Mac and custom docsets.
>       • Classes and methods have their own wiki pages.
>       • Methods are conveniently shown in a special Table of Contents.
>       • Easily switch between platforms by clicking on search result icon.
>       • Fuzzy search. Don’t let misspells get in your way.
>       • Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
> Other Features:
>       • Multi-Touch Gestures.
>       • Menu item application, always one keyboard shortcut away.
>       • Users that want to use Dash only as a Snippet Manager or
> Documentation Browser, can do so.

--Andy