Hi guys!

I'm trying to do an experimental magazine.

I'm based on this project example
https://github.com/viggiosoft/HowToMakeAMagazineApp

it use the "QuickLook"  library from cocoa, but I want to put it to work
with VFR-Reader: https://github.com/vfr/Reader

On demo example of reader source, it load the magazine by this way:
https://github.com/vfr/Reader/blob/master/Classes/ReaderDemoController.m

using the code inside - (void)handleSingleTap:(UITapGestureRecognizer *)
recognizer

When I put the code on this function to load the urlOfReadingIssue from the
"viggiosoft" code example, I get the error wich says "Incompatible pointer
types assigning to 'NSString' from 'NSURL'" on line:

*urlOfReadingIssue=[[issue contentURL] URLByAppendingPathComponent:
@"magazine.pdf"**];* *from ShelfViewController.m*

*
*

The question is: How can I do to load the stored magazine form a NSURL with
the VFR-Reader?

I try to make the url an absolut string: *NSString *myString = [
urlOfReadingIssue absoluteString];*

And with it i can get the url correctly, but when I click to load, I get a
Nill value on

ReaderDocument *document = [ReaderDocument withDocumentFilePath: password
:phrase];

 *Someone with more experience on VFR-Reader can tell me how I can load the
pdf from a NSURL?*

Thanks to all!

--
*Fernando Aureliano*