Thanks a lot for the reply.
When it is not using iCloud everything works like a dream. It all functions
exactly as expected. I only get the permission error with autosave and iCloud.
I have reached a point where if I use writeSafely: etc... it will save to
iCloud, but I cannot use autosave, I have to set up a timer to fire every x
seconds and save if there are changes.

April.