Ok that's the problem right there I know for sure. The filecoordinator methods.
No they are not wrapped. And nothing else is overridden in my NSDocument
subclass.
I read about needing to use the NSFileCoordinator but could not find
information on how, where, what exactly needed to be done... Just the half
paragraph, you need this too stuff in the documentation that more or less tell
you absolutely nothing you didn't already know. I honestly want this to be done
by the book, but I'm having the worst time finding the book to do it by.

April.