On Feb 1, 2012, at 09:00 , Fritz Anderson wrote:

> Bindings can be your friend here. In simple cases, having an
> NSObjectController link between controls and .representedObject can do a lot
> for you.

I'm not sure how it improves the situation to have a NSObjectController. You
can bind directly through File's Owner.representedObject.

Other than being bindable-to in IB, I've never seem much utility in
NSObjectController. It has one significant feature -- it implements the
NSEditorRegistration and NSEditor protocols -- but NSViewController does that
too.

But maybe I'm overlooking something.