On Feb 19, 2012, at 4:11 PM, William Squires wrote:

> Okay, 'nuther dumb question. How do I hook the different arrows in an
> NSStepper to actions in my view controller? Or how do I ask (id)sender which
> arrow was clicked?

NSStepper is intended to keep track of the value for you, so when the user
clicks an arrow the stepper updates its value and notifies the target, which
can then look at the control’s value.

If you just need a pair of little arrows that will do something else than
increment a number, you’re probably better off making two little NSButtons.

—Jens