Hi,

I have a panel with a number of text fields where a user should enter numeric
values.  These text fields are setup with Sent on End Editing so that if the
user presses enter or tabs or changes text fields the value will be entered.
The problem is sometimes a user just types in a value and that's it...no enter,
no tab, no changing text fields and the value is never received.  How does
everyone else handle this and what can you recommend?  Thanks,

rc

PS - My apologies if this was duplicated due to the mailing list being offline
for the past day...