On 1 Mar 2012, at 1:42 PM, John MacMullin wrote:

> I am getting the above  message in the Console referencing both the dock and
> my program.
>
> I am running Lion, Xcode 4.3.  The same program under Snow Leopard is error
> free.
>
> Any ideas?

[The remaining 3/4 of the message seems to demand that the question be
destroyed unread. I'll live dangerously; I'm a rebel.]

It's nothing to do with you; ignore it. Apparently it's internal to the Lion
window manager's support of Mission Control, Versions, and the like. It doesn't
even matter that you don't use those things.

If you look through the Console, you'll find a distressing number of
Apple-internal messages calling out persistent failures in their software, with
no effect on the correct functioning of the machine.

It's harmless.

        — F