I'm doing a little development on iOS (but hopefully this will apply equally to
Mac OS X, so fingers crossed that someone will be able to help me out here),
and I'm having a little bother with makeObjectsPerformSelector.

I've created a custom view (which will be a tile in my game) as follows:

@interface gameTile : UIView

And I've successfully drawn my tiles onto the iOS Simulator screen.

Now I want to scramble the state of each of the tiles.  In the game controller,
I'm using the following code:

[[self.view subviews] makeObjectsPerformSelector:@selector(scrambleState)];

I've put a breakpoint in scrambleState - and it never gets called. I'm guessing
that 'makeObjectsPerformSelector' fails to work because scrambleState is not a
method in UIView. Question is, what do I need to do in order to ensure that
this code gets called?

I'm hoping that you can help me out, and regards,

Pascal