I need to display the upwards arrow character in a specific position in a view.
The unicode equivalence is U+2B06 and in UTF-8 it is E2 AC 86.

I can successfully display it in Xcode on the console using NSLog(@"This is an
up arrow character \u2B06");

I have not found a way to use CGContextShowTextAtPoint to easily display such a
character and the examples I have found using CGContextShowGlyphsAtPoint() seem
to require me to use a font containing the upwards arrow glyph. Is there a
generic all inclusive unicode font? What is the right approach to this issue?
Suggestions are appreciated.

Jeff Schriebman