Hi,

I have this custom view, that can have any number of subviews. The custom view
should redraw itself whenever any of the subviews frame changes. I'm trying to
find a way to do this.

I'm thinking of adding the custom view to the default notification center as
observer for any frame change notifications. When such a notification comes in,
I would call a method in which the view could check if the sender of the
notification is indeed a subview and then act accordingly.

I suppose this would work, but I'm wondering if there is a more efficient way
of doing this.
Any advice would be appreciated.

--
Luc Van Bogaert