On 2012 Apr 18, at 13:14, vinayak pai wrote:

> I have a NSMenu with dynamically added NSMenuItems. The NSMenu is not
> refreshing properly while it's kept open.

I do not believe there is any way to refresh a menu while it is open.  The
method in which you do your dynamism, -menuNeedsUpdate, is only guaranteed to
be invoked when the user clicks the menu.  Although I've seen it invoked at
other times, this seems to be some kind of performance optimization.

You must redesign your app to not require refreshing a menu while it is open.