Yes. I am facing the same problem. I am updating the menu in
performSelectorOnMainThread. If the menu is kept open without any
event then there is menu refreshing issue ie. sometimes some items
will be shown twice. When I move the mouse over items then it will
update. But, when the menu is open and mouse is still then  the menu
won't update. Is there a way to update the menu while it's open
without any mouse movement like System WiFi menu?

Best regards,
VinPai