OT but I didn't want to start another thread that might get stomped...

Anyone going to the Mothership (really to buy stuff and just see it) any
time during WWDC?

Maybe we could all arrange a time/place and a bus or something. I think I
remember hearing about someone doing that last year to make it easy? I am
not renting a car just to drive down and back. Unless I have to.

:)