Hi,

I might be getting sleepy and overlooking the obvious, but I have a panel with
a few text fields and I'm trying to figure out what gets called after entering
a value into a text field and while it's still highlighted clicking it again?
In my case when entering a value into one of my text fields (let's say "30") I
append a string to that value (let's say "Days").  I do this in the action
method.  In my subclass in mouseDown I make it where if the value is "30 Days"
when clicking the text field I will remove the "Days" so the user can easily
edit only the "30" and I append the "Days" once again in the action method.  My
problem is after clicking Enter for that text field if the user would try to
edit it again without that text field ever losing focus the "Days" is not
removed because mouseDown doesn't get called.  And I haven't been able to
figure out what does get called in this situation?  Thanks,

rc