Thanks for the interest.

Yes, the panel is run from the main thread.

The problem has occurred only thrice on different user's machines in a span of
2 years.

In one case I was able to get system log and it showed some problem with
getting a mounted volume's attributes.

The log also indicated an error in loading some framework. Was long ago, and I
haven't kept the details.

I'm just guessing that it may have to do something with the elements that needs
to be shown in a panel, like Devices, Volumes etc.

Also does something, like a broken framework problem on a mac, could exist?

Thanks,

Nick

Sent from iCloud