On May 25, 2012, at 00:14 , Peter wrote:

> I am supporting OS 10.5, so I still have to find a way for it.

Isn't there a solution using a sequence starting with:

        [[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace] selectFile:currentFilePath [0]
inFileViewerRootedAtPath: [currentFilePath stringByDeletingLastPathComponent];

followed by a sequence of:

        [[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace] selectFile:currentFilePath [n]
inFileViewerRootedAtPath: nil];

? That's assuming the files are all in the same directory. If not, you're going
to have to get the Finder to open multiple windows anyway.

Even if it's not perfectly what you want, something based on that idea might be
an acceptable workaround if used for 10.5 only, using the newer API for 10.6+.