On 9 Jun 2012, at 4:33 PM, Todd Heberlein wrote:

> I've never tried using Cocoa (and related) objects outside a regular Cocoa
> application with a GUI, NSApplicationMain(), etc. Is this generally
> prohibited?

Not generally prohibited. You can use the Foundation framework in command-line
tools. The Xcode template for Mac applications, command-line tools, offers
"Foundation" as one of the app types.

I don't know anything about QTKit. I think I'll try not saying anything about
it.

        — F

--
Fritz Anderson
Xcode 4 Unleashed: Don't bring your bathroom copy into the kitchen — were you