Hi,
   I have streaming radio application in AppStore. It works fine. Recently I
got a problem reported by an user, application does not work,if the http proxy
is configured.

I am establishing the connection with streaming server directly from my
application. I don't know how do the same with proxy server is configured.

Please some one show me the direction how to work with proxy to establish the
connection with streaming server.

Thanks
Sasikumar

Sent from my iPad