Hello everyone.

My main window restricts the user to a range of window sizes, using

[myWindow setContentsMaxSize:maxSize]
[myWindow setContentsMinSize:minSize]

The minimum size prevents corruption of some complicated views loaded from
several nib files.

When the user presses "fullscreen" button, Lion starts an animation that will

1. shrink the window below its current size,
2. in several steps, increase its size until it reaches the full-screen
representation size.

If the window started in its minimal size, this animation will SHRINK IT BELOW
THE MINIMAL size and will corrupt my UI beyond repair. My views are receiving
setFrameSize: with unsupported size.

Can this be considered a Cocoa bug?
Am I doing something wrong?
Can I somehow prevent the corruption, without replacing the OS standard
animation for full-screen?
Why doesn't the animation base on a "snapshot" of the window contents, instead
of live-resizing of the whole view-hierarchy  throughout the animation?
Can someone "spare" a few lines of code that will do a simple linear resizing
animation that will NOT go below minimum?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Motti Shneor