On 7/17/12 9:35 AM, Quincey Morris wrote:
On Jul 16, 2012, at 23:34 , Markus Spoettl wrote:

What is more problematic is that if an edit field which displays the
placeholder looses first responder, the model values are set to nil.

There are 2 bindings options that should let you control this behavior: "allows
editing multiple values selection" and "conditionally sets editable".

I'm not sure I follow. I do want multiple selection editing, just in a more user-friendly fashion. Those options prevent multi-selection multi-value editing, right? What am I not getting?

Regards
Markus