> I have written a Mac app (with another, i.e. non-Cocoa, language), and now
> that I'm developing iOS apps in Xcode, I'd like to create an iOS app that can
> share its files. The file format is fairly straightforward SQLite, and I've
> determined that I can work with it just fine with the FMDB classes.
>
> But I am stumped as to how I might be able to more or less seamlessly handle
> syncing the file between the Mac and the iOS device. Unfortunately iCloud is
> not an option for me, and iTunes file sharing seems to be far from seamless.
>
> I'm hoping the collective brain trust on this list can point to me some
> possibilities I have not been exposed to that might serve my needs.

As others have said, Dropbox is a good solution although Dropbox is a file
synchronization solution, not a data synchronization solution. I have been
researching this myself. The Dropbox API is pretty easy to use and VoodooPad 5
uses it to sync Flying Meat: VoodooPad 5.0 Released. If you were to use
Dropbox, I suggest using the API and integrating support rather than relying on
Dropbox to correctly sync your data. I have run into many data corruption
problems doing that.

These all appear to work with CoreData so they might not help
Simperium
nothirst/TICoreDataSync · GitHub
AFNetworking/AFIncrementalStore · GitHub

Good luck
Marc