I've got a UITableView within another view on a storyboard as in the example
here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3FbUXsjem4pcFJkeWpTVzVRdVU/edit?pli=1

In my storyboard, the rect of the UITableView is (0, 313, 768, 598), and I am
navigating to the scene ala a segue.

But as soon as viewDidLoad is called, the frame rect of the UITableView is  (0
0; 768 911).

I'm not setting this anywhere and setting  UITableView.frame back to
CGRectMake(0, 313, 768, 598) doesn't do anything on viewDidLoad or
viewWillAppear.

Can anyone point out what I'm missing or doing wrong and why this is resizing
to full screen in the first place??

Thanks in advance,
- Alex Zavatone