Have you connected an IBOutlet from code & then linked it in storyboard? I
assume you are programmatically setting the frame on this IBOutlet. And,
Did you check the Table View object's autosizing in Storyboard?

To debug, you can try adding another table view object (ignore the
problematic one) completely programmatically (don't configure it via
storyboard) and set it to the same frame size  (0, 313, 768, 598). BTW, how
do you get 768 & 598? Are they valid? YOu can also try setting the height &
width of the problematic tableview to something smaller just for a try (say
(0,200,320,100).