Hi. I'd like to have a set of sticky buttons in my toolbar. That is, a tap on
the button changes its appearance. I can do this with custom buttons, but then
I have to do a bunch of work designing buttons in Photoshop, when really the
standard button looks just fine. I set the button's selected property to be
true, and set the  text color to be something different when in that state.

There seems to be no way to accomplish this using the built-in buttons (no
selected property is made available).

Is there another way?

--
Rick