Hi,

I’m trying to use the Wacom’s Feel Multi-Touch API to capture touch events
in my app. I have their cintiq hardware connected to my iMac.

The problem I’m facing is that it gives me an event with the screen
coordinates on which it happened, and I’m left to figure out on my own, as
to which NSView should be processing it.

Using NSWindowList, and iterating over them, I find the window to which the
event should belong. Now I have to find the NSView within the window.

Is there a way to iterate over the view's within a window?

I tried getting the contentView and from that its subviews. But that
returns me an empty array :(

Any pointers?

-Akhil Jindal