Hi Guillaume,

thank you for the info! One more thing I was posting above - since all the
binaries are the same, is it really enough to create a duplicate class on
runtime from it? It's just that if you load say AU first, then load VST,
the system creates classes from AU, so why should it be duplicating the
classes from VST? I'd normally assume Mac OS X would be as dumb as in the
first case.

Cheers!
Vojtech
<http://www.meldaproduction.com/>