Hi,

Disclaimer: I've not worked with SceneKit yet.

On 19 Oct 2012, at 22:13, Thomas Cunningham <maui...@maui.net> wrote:

> On desktop, what mechanisms should I be using to implement a simple zoom in
> and out of the 3d scene? I am using a camera node and have tried using xFov,
> yFov and position properties with mixed results.

How (as in by which amounts) are you modifying the properties to arrive at
those mixed results? Why are they not what you want? What do you actually want?

As far as I can see from the documentation, you've at least twiddling the right
knobs (unless you're using an Orthographic Projection).

        Daniel.