Thanks Corbin, it works great (unfortunately I can't draw the gradient
depending on the window size (so it's always white on top and black on
bottom, no matter how high the window is, for example), but I guess that
still gives possibilities for skinning)..
I will join the Iain's question.. Is it possible to somehow alter the color
of the title text? Or at least set the title to @"", and draw manually
NSAttributedString in that title area?