File wrappers don't make it inherently easier or harder to deal with iCloud.
File packages (which you would use file wrappers to represent) can be elegant
means of wrapping up document data because it allows for easy separation of
distinct components, and are usually recommended if they at all make sense for
your application.

There's some discussion about when it makes sense to use file packages in the
WWDC session:

http://developer.apple.com/itunes/?destination=adc.apple.com.16351493766

Luke

On Nov 10, 2012, at 9:00 AM, "Brad Stone"