I've been searching around, and have run out of options. Has anyone here ever
made an NSTokenField that vertically expands & collapses as text is entered
into it? If so, then how did you do that?

I found this - <http://joshua.nozzi.name/source/jlnautosizingtokenfield/> -
which calls -sizeToFit after the text is changed. The problem is, -sizeToFit
appears to always expand the token field horizontally, and I need it to expand
vertically.

I also found some samples on the CocoaDev wiki that suggested using the
-usedRectForTextContainer: method of the token field's field editor. But
whenever I call it, it always returns zero size even though there are tokens in
the field.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>