On Dec 19, 2012, at 5:41 PM, Nick Zitzmann <n...@chronosnet.com> wrote:

> I've been searching around, and have run out of options. Has anyone here ever
> made an NSTokenField that vertically expands & collapses as text is entered
> into it? If so, then how did you do that?

The typical technique for implementing a vertically-resizing text field is to
call -setVerticallyResizable:YES on the field editor and resize the control in
response to the field editor posting NSViewFrameDidChangeNotification.

Since it's my understanding that NSTokenField implements its own field editor
subclass, you may or may not have success with this approach.

--Kyle Sluder