I have rephrased my earlier question to get some experts attention :)

Is there any difference in creating a custom view in interface builder over
code.

If I create the custom view from interface builder, drawrect method is getting
invoked, if I do it from code,drawrect is not getting invoked?

Thanks
Sasikumar

Sent from my iPhone