I am implementing a print merge function in my application, so I essentially
need to take a template in an NSTextView, interpolate values, then add it to a
growing view of some kind to be later printed. I have everything working well
except how to concatenate the multiple "views" into a single view. What I find
is that it all boils down to needing to know the size that any given NSTextView
will grow itself into given a width. Basically whatever it does when it is
being printed, but via code. Of course, I could just print every document
individually but this could be thousands and thousands and seems unmanageable
from a usability standpoint.

Anyone have an idea how to do this? Pointers to docs/blogs/WWDC sessions
welcome.

TIA,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.