Hi,

I am building a mapping model between two versions of my Core Data model, and I
am encountering a strange issue:

* If I define six of the seven entity mappings I need in the mapping model,
migrating the data works as expected.

* When I add the seventh entity mapping, the migration fails with this error:
  Persistent store migration failed, missing mapping model.

* If I delete that seventh entity mapping, the migration works again.

* I am trying to do the migration by calling addPersistentStoreWithType:… on
the NSPersistentStoreCoordinator.

* Reading in both the source and destination models with NSManagedObjectModel
initWithContentsOfURL:... works as expected.

* Reading in the NSMappingModel with initWithContentsOfURL:… works as expected.

* With the seventh entity mapping added, reading in the mapping model with
[NSMappingModel mappingModelFromBundles:@[bundle] forSourceModel:source
destinationModel:dest] returns null.

Using git I've confirmed that the only file I am changing is the mapping model
file; I am not changing the models themselves.

I would appreciate any thoughts on how to debug this further.  Thank you.

John