Dear All,

I have a non-document based application to which I would like to add printing
support.
The main window (the one in the .xib created by default by Xcode) contains a
split view.

Currently, when printing, I get only the left pane of the split view (at best)
or the control that has the focus (a textfield for instance) at worse.
What would be the minimum change to perform in order to get the view in the
right side of the split view to print itself in landscape (I would like to
offer landscape by default to the user) ? I am happy with the rest of the print
flow the way it is.
Any pointers ?

Thanks,
Jean

P.S.: I saw the Laying Out Page Content section in Printing Programming Guide,
but I don't get how it is decided that the content of the view exceeds the size
of a single page. I would prefer my view to be told to fit the selected page
size (It is possible in my particular situation. I am printing graphics that
can be resized to any size, to any ratio).