All you should need to do is to set the (h,v) pagination mode of the
NSPrintInfo to NSFitPagination. That's all I do to scale my entire document to
a single piece of paper, and it "just works" in that it takes into account the
paper orientation and everything for you.

Note that the view doesn't need to be especially aware of printing unless you
have some special requirements such as headers, footers, or alternate
formatting. You shouldn't need to examine print info settings to adjust the
view's scale - the print system adjusts the coordinate system of the context it
manages and the view just blindly works as if it were doing its normal thing.

On 22/01/2013, at 7:50 PM, Jean Suisse <jean.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for your reply.
> I can now print the right view. This view (Parent View) has only two large
> custom subviews in which I display graphics.
>
>> AFAIK, fit-to-page is not a Cocoa printing system feature.

It is.

--Graham